lunedì 14 novembre 2016

Natale a casa di Joan

 

Buon pomeriggio…

Joan è la proprietaria di questo cottage ottocentesco,romantico e dal gusto retrò, lo vediamo qui vestito a festa in occasione del Natale…

 

Took this pic this morning, I can't believe I've still got roses on my climber

 

 

 

 

 

Last night with my Christmas tree, it's coming Dow tomorrow ✨✨, have a great night everyone. Thank you so much for all my likes and kind comments over the year✨✨ xxx

 

 

Coco loves sitting by the tree ✨✨ X

 

 

So pleased I got my favourite perfume again for Christmas, hope you all got what you wanted  xxx

 

 

 

Night night, sweet dreams ✨ X

 

 

Glad to be home, out of the rain☔️ have a lovely evening everyone ✨ xxx

 

 

Got my Christmas read from the charity shop, (the chocolate lovers Christmas) Lol  xxx

 

 

I wasn't sure about Aldi's Christmas cake but it's delicious ☕️

 

 

Just admiring my lovely metal dog an early Christmas present my lovely daughter @zosteele got me from the little room, thank you so much Zoe love you! ⛄️⛄️ X

 

 

Morning everyone, it's a bit chilly  this morning I've lit the log burner. Enjoy your Tuesday  xxx

 

 

I'm just wondering if my little Christmas tree will last until next year if I put it in the garden ✨

 

 

 

Happy NewYears Eve Everyone', it's still very dark outside this morning ✨

 

 

Hope your all having a great afternoon, waiting for the heating to come on, it's a bit chilly ❣ xxx

 

 

Good morning everyone, it's still dark outside, good job I've got my little tree to light up have a great day ⛄️✨ xxx

 

 

 

Morning everyone, have a great day ⛄️✨⛄️✨ xxx

 

 

Morning, it's the farmers market in the village today,  and it's raining again ☔️☔️☔️ xxx

 

 

That's my tiny little hallway decorated ✨✨

 

 

That's my cellar staircase decorated, I think they need painting again ✨☃✨

 

 

Night night, sweet dreams  X

 

 

 

Night night, sweet dreams ✨ xxx

Potete andare a trovare Joan e godere di tutte le foto del suo bellissimo e romanticissimo cottage sulla sua pagina instagram : http://www.instgram.com/bumble_bee_cottage/

 

Un bacio

 

Anna

1 commento:

Rosetta Di Leo ha detto...

Che meraviglia!Qui è Natale proprio in ogni dove!Bellissima!Ciao,Rosetta

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails