mercoledì 23 novembre 2016

Natale a casa di Amy

 

Buon pomeriggio…

Ricordate la favolosa casa di Amy a Boston ?  ( qui ) Vi piacerebbe vederla in versione natalizia? Eccovi accontentati…

 

Only 8 days til Christmas peeps!! #christmas #christmascard #christmasdecor #plaidribbon

 

 

 

Those tiny copper wire fairy lights are wonderful aren't they?! I bought these at my sons shop @pioneergoods along with some other holiday goodies ✨✨❤️ #chandelier #christmasdecor #tinylights #whitelights #mantle #lambsears

 

 

 

It's so wonderful having a twinkling tree up in the house! No ornamentation just lights. In a few more weeks wreaths and green garland will be added to the room. #decorating #howyouholiday #mondaymirrors #frenchchristmas #gustavianstyle #holidayspirit #prettydecor

 

 

I couldn't resist. And so the first big tree went up! And we moved all the furniture around ( including the baby grand) and it feels like a whole new room. I think rearranging furniture is highly underrated. ✨ #Frenchchristmas #whitepiano #treeclassics #blue #decorating #frenchstyle #gustavianstyle

 

 

It's the last day of 2015. So many things happened this year, including my decision to close my shop Maison Decor to spend more time with my family, a decision that I'm glad I made. It's been wonderful. We lost our dear dog Dillon unexpectedly and our little dog Tobey to old age, yet welcomed a bright light of a pup, Colby, who is delighting us in so many ways. I'm so blessed with an awesome husband and partner, good kids, good health and a nice life. Taking stock is a good thing and having dreams and goals for 2016 is what I'll be doing today. And serving leftovers from last night party!  wishing you all a better year in 2016.  #newyearseve #newyearsresolutions

 

 

 

We have no entry whatsoever and it's the most annoying thing but whatever!! I set up my French table with a big bucket to hold brewskis for the guys at tonight's party in a few hours. Love my tree it's so festive I will  hate to take it down. ⭐️ #party #newyears #newyearseve #partyideas #myhome

 

 

Enjoying how pretty and tidy the house is! The tree will be gone New Years Day but until then I'm enjoying the twinkle it gives to the room. #christmas #christmastime #christmastree

 

 

 

Listening to music and decorating while hubs cleans up leaves outside. It's feeling very Christmassy and despite that I'm so looking forward to Thanksgiving with @pioneergoods and @madisonrmaclean for a big family roundup!! #thanksgiving #christmas #family #celebratethemagic #treeclassics

 

 

Last years Christmas Hutch. I loved the boughs that crowned the top. #romanticstyle #christmascountdown #christmasdecor #countryliving #hutch #boxwood #balsam #newenglandchristmas #purpletransferware

 

 

 

Last Sunday in October, that month flew by. Now it's holiday mode! #frenchstyle #frenchprovincial #needlepoint #needlepointsalvage #pillows #gustavianbench #transferware #moraclock

 

 

Garland certainly makes it feel like Christmas in the dining room #holidaydecor #garland #decorating #roping #purplevelvet #whitelights #Christmas #frenchdoors

 

 

 

Something magical about a Christmas tree... #christmascountdown #bluechristmas #vintagechristmas #swedish #gustavian

 

 

Pom Pom trim on the curtains! Little snowballs. It's a marshmallow world. All of the above and I love it. #decorating #pompoms #greyandwhite #christmas #embellish

 

 

Just in love with our new tree this  year. First time we have had a fake tree and its won me over big time. #Christmas #christmastree #treeclassics

 

 

Adding to my Collection of silverplate trays to use as chargers for our Christmas Eve dinner. Look at Colby on the couch!  #christmasdecor #purple #transferware #countryfrench

 

Potete vedere altre immagini andandola a trovare sul suo profilo instagram: www.instagram.com/amymaisondecor/

 

Un bacio

 

                                                                       Anna

Nessun commento:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails